"The Kiss" Historic image sequence filmed at Thomas Edison’s Studios
Adapted from the first film sequence ever recorded of a kiss. This was quite scandalous in 1896!
Directed by William Heise in Edison’s historic “Black Maria” studio structure. This kit comes with a classic leatherette finished flip-box (designed to resemble an old fashioned box camera).
This special bundle includes:
- Pre-printed animation cards "The Kiss"
- FlipBooKit ORIGINAL - original black cube box
- Easy-to-Assemble Spindle kit
- Hardware (rivets to assemble the box)
- Blank Cards and Labels to make your own animation
- Instruction Sheet (in English - video instructions are available on our website)
Also, please note that these special issue pre-printed cards are manufactured in small runs and they will sell out intermittently